15 Reasons to Date a Writer
Writers might possibly not have amazing checkbooks, but that does not mean they don't generate fantastic times. Here are 15 reasons to date a writer:
1. Article authors can woo
2. Experts can stroke the ego. Perchance you'll become her muse. Perhaps he'll thanks a lot in a manuscript dedication. Maybe you'll become a sounding board for brand new a few ideas.
3. Cash doesn't matter. Date an author and you will certainly be internet dating someone that really does their work because he or she enjoys it, not in an attempt to get wealthy.
4. People check-out interesting occasions with fascinating individuals. Be ready to mingle with fascinating intellectuals and musicians and artists â and to roll your own vision at a number of pretentious individuals.
5. People usually have versatile schedules.
6. The majority of experts can create from anywhere. So if you're concerned that work usually takes that France, the new guy or gal can be (easily) persuaded to become listed on you.
7. Authors provide distinctive and careful perspectives on a number of subjects.
8. Authors usually enjoy solitude and do not require a busy social existence to flourish.
9. Related to #8, after a long day of writing, the existence are going to be a pleasant breathing of clean air.
10. Article writers are wise. Some are hilariously witty. Other individuals are trivia nerds. You'll likely collect certain brand-new terms, haphazard facts, or a deeper gratitude for several subjects whenever spending some time with one.
11. Authors are usually open books, wearing their hearts to their sleeves, and able to articulate their particular thoughts and feelings (at the least in some recoverable format) eloquently.
12. People tend to be creative problem solvers.
13. People manage feedback and rejection each day. They learn to smartly assess constructive criticism and persevere in difficult times. Writers cannot stop quickly.
14. Article authors can multitask, balancing assignments, pitches and private tasks.
15. Love characters don't have spelling errors inside. Neither will grocery listings.